Friday, November 1, 2013

welcome back

sorry it's not wednesday, but i'm here and we are good to go. morg's post; i died. it was soo good. and that creepy guy, WHAT?? haha thats so random and sketchy. but it's cool, you know his knock so you guys are good. ;)
anyways, i want to tell you a bit about my life here in the greater salt lake area.. (aka davis county). my life has been good. i have little to no social life and what human interaction i have is limited to my family, my nanny children and the occasional passerby. i currently am working two nanny jobs, go to school full time and also spend about 10 hours a week at an interior design showroom for my internship. when i am home i feel like i'm strapped to my computer working on homework... living the life right here. but i know it is going to be worth it. especially since this:
if you can read close, that is indeed a "request for graduation" form!
WOOOOO!

if you can read closer, you will see that it entails me taking a test, paying a fee, meeting with multiple people to ensure that i am indeed ready to graduate... lets get real people, it was almost not worth all the work to fill out the dang application... haha 
that's a lie. i cannot wait!
i have loved LDS Business College so much. i do all sorts of fun things and i have met so many awesome people. our school is so diverse and there are people from ALL over the world. i love it. butttttt... as much as i love it and the people, i am ecstatic to be done. i will be graduating in december with an associates degree in integrated studies with a certificate in interior design. if you were unaware, an associates degree is two years... i have finished (crammed) it into just a year and a half. i passed up multiple events, vacations and my summer to be able to get where i am with the grades that i have... i can't wait for a break even if it's just for a minute before i move on to the next chapter of my life!

i really don't have a lot more to say, considering i really don't do a whole lot besides school and work... but i did have a little photoshoot with my cat last night and i know you will love it! don't look at my face, it was Fabians face that made my whole life happy, have a good laugh and make fun of it all you want. 
#ishouldbeembarrassed #eh

well, thats pretty much my life right now... stick around, it might get a little more entertaining. 
-maegan

No comments:

Post a Comment