Monday, November 11, 2013

44 days until CHRISTMAS


Oh Maegan. LOVE that girl. (and her posts)
So, I'm kinda trying to thing of what is new... and not coming up with a lot. I have a boring life. Whatcha gonna do.
OH!!We 8 walked!!!!!! Yayayayayay it was sooooo good. Just like old times. Other than Keaton was there. He is kinda super glued to my side lately. He leaves in 9 days. :/ But I guess he did come a few times back in the day. Maybe not quite like Ben or Mark, but he was there every once in a while? Yeah... sorry about that Maegan.

Well, I finished another scarf. That makes three! Oh man. Grandma status... I know.

School is going well... I do lots of homework. As a side note... I should probably stop procrastinating. 

In other news, I made another wedding cake:


Oh and guess what I'm doing on Thursday?!
I'm going to the "Emerald Ball" (uvu dance) with Keaton <3
(stay tuned for cute pics:))
Oh and speaking of him, his farewell was on Sunday:


He did a great job.
Also Christmas happens to be in only 44 days! Is it bad that I'm maybe more excited for the semester to be over than for Christmas? And even more exciting than both of those is my sister's baby that is projected to arrive 4 days before Christmas:)
Until next time friends!
and maybe next time I'll have something more exciting to say....
ADIOS

No comments:

Post a Comment