Thursday, November 21, 2013

changing seasons

hahahah okay so yeah, i made myself laugh a lot at the title for a minute. it was sort of a joke, but also very real. metaphorically as well as literally. its snowing. so yeah, i hate that. if you know me, i really despise the snow. i wish it could be warm forever. but its not... so we deal with it and we get some pretty cool pictures i guess.

(photo cred: hanna nolen, who also really loves me a lot to get up and take it for me...)
also i really love my school and that i get to spend so much time this close to the beautiful temple. 

so my life... has been a mess of crazy and exciting. whats's new? i have 7 hours left of my internship which makes my life really happy. like, realllllllly happy. it has been a great experience but it has also made my life hard this semester. i have three weeks of school left and it has been great. i also started this thing (started as in made up and told people it was a real thing so it sorta became a real thing...) we call it wildlife wednesday. it's pretty fun. i like it. here is my selfie from this week... (a big shout out to savana- thanks sav for the scarf, without her it would not have been wildlife).

we also had a fiesta at school this week... no joke, i have evidence. 


so yeah, that was fun. i think i enjoy school.. but then i realize how much homework i have, the majority i have put off and i  then think otherwise. and then i have days like this^^^ and i remember that it really is fun.

i don't really have a lot of other things to say at this point, except that my mission papers have officially been submitted.... stay tuned!! eeeeeeeeeee :)

-m

No comments:

Post a Comment