Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Ditto

There really is nothing like the summer of 8 o‘clock walking. Basically it was magical. I wish I could live that summer over again. Like maybe every summer? Yeah. Good plan. I wish the 8 walk was still alive. So many memories happened on those walks. We had deep talks, good laughs; sometimes much needed cries… and so much more. Really it was quite therapeutic and we bonded so much. It’s stupid how less than a mile had the power to weaken that bond. Now I’m an hour away from home and going to college. And if we are being honest here I miss 8 walk and the porch swing and all those things, but really I miss Maegan.

What a babe


Yeah… I probably might have creeped on facebook to get the pic....
And as a side note Sarah is super great too. Just an added bonus to the picture I guess :)

So since about all Maegan knows about my life is that I go to UVU and all I really know about her life is she goes to LDSBC… I thought I’d give a life update.

 I'm far away but my apartment is super cute! I painted it before school started. I don’t really have pictures of it.
I should probably get on that… but I do have a picture of my bat cave!!!
Behold:
yup. That’s the closet
Also there are a lot of old people where I live.. Old as in RM's and such. My ward probably averages 24 years old. Eh.
The most extreme case is this gem:
  • ·         27 years old
  • ·         Not going to school
  • ·         Associates degree
  • ·         Looks like Al, the chicken man from toy story

He’s over a lot…. Good thing he has a distinct knock or he’d be over a lot more. :)

In other news, I took up knitting again and knitted myself a scarf in one evening and a day. It was freaky fast. I guess that’s just a side effect of working at Jimmy Johns over the summer.
This is the finished product:
Yup. Same phone! Good stuff. #greyisthenewblack
School is crazy. I can’t believe I’ve already made it through half a semester of college. And mostly that I’m still alive.
So. Much. Homework.
Let’s see… I have a few friends. Very few. Like, so few that one of my closest friends I've made is a cashier at the grocery store I shop at.... he probably doesn't even know my name.
Of course my roommates are my friends: Aimee, Sierra, Sadie and Heather.
And our adopted sixth roommate Nathan.
Heather, Nathan, Sadie

Sierra and her fish

Me and Aimee

Oh yeah. We found some big squash.

But basically, the most important of my friends right now is this kid:

I have the best boyfriend in the whole world.
Socute.
He is leaving to New Zealand on November 21st 
Welp, that’s my life. Sorry for so many pictures!

And Maegan? I decided that next time I’m in Bountiful, we are 8 walking. It’s happening.
Until next time amigos.
-Morg

No comments:

Post a Comment