Thursday, December 5, 2013

lalala hmmm la la lalallalala

Sometimes I make my own music. My friends call it "Morgan music." That title is an example of my beautiful lyrics. 

Here are the promised pictures of the emerald ball

Okay so we aren't that photogenic. get over it. 
yeah he brought me my favorite flowers:) He's probably the cutest.

Also he is gone now. Just so it's clear, I do not plan on being one of those gross, over the top missionary girlfriends. I'm not even waiting for him. I would date other boys if I knew how to attract them. Haha.

In totally unrelated news, I've been on a chick flick watching binge. Ha... netflix actually has some pretty stupid ones. But hey, I still cry. So I guess they are doing their job?

Me and my roommates recently decorated for Christmas... We have a real christmas tree with candy canes and ornaments and lights and 2 walls full of paper snowflakes and silver and gold pine cones over the kitchen table and a merry Christmas banner and ornaments on ribbons hanging above our window and jelly merry Christmas stickers on the door and a mini Christmas tree on the table....
We should probably stop finding things to do instead of studying for finals.

MY SISTERS BABY IS DUE IN 15 DAYS

so cute.

Well.......... School is almost done :)
and... that's about it. boring life.!!
but... MAEGAN HAS EXCITING THINGS TO POST SO I'M GOING TO BE DONE NOW.
K bye.
-Morg

No comments:

Post a Comment